Zelda's Ultimate Quiz 1.0 Zelda's Ultimate Quiz 1.0

The first question was my last...

the design of the menu was ok but when I saw the image page... my intrest in this dropped. Then I went on to the quiz. "What Is The Game Graphics?" "256, 3D or Cel-Shaded?"... What? I didn't even bother to answer because it was a poorly put question with dodgy answers. Most cel-shaded games tend to be 3D otherwise if it's a 2D game, sprites are used. as for the 256 part, well... I hope it got better further on in the quiz. Like I said good menu design but the content let it down.

tTLight-SephirothTt responds:

Ok i understand

Katamari Flash Katamari Flash

I wondered when someone would make this :)

Maybe to reduce slow down, create multi objects as one object (i.e. if you have five pennies draw five pennies together as one) but thats a great game you've got there. jazz up the counters and background a bit for version 2. Can't wait! ... Na~~~ na na na na na na~ na~~ <3

Foreverkul responds:

Hope that there will be a version 2! :D

Jack Russell Jack Russell

:) Someone's been playing a DS for a long time!

Well done! ...What? Well what else can I say?

Jack Glover Jack Glover

It's good

But what bugged me was I had to right-click forward to get the key how do you get it normally? Apart from that it's good

Starboy Starboy

Please

Change the graphics and add sound and you'd have a winner!

Sudoku Original Sudoku Original

Well done.

I'm not a huge fan of sodoku but I can tell alot of work went into this.

Character Movement Tut Character Movement Tut

ok

Thanks for this tut it helped a bit but it could have used something I'm not sure what though.

N00bieKnights responds:

Ok i'll improve it soon maybe

Flash Tutor: 3 Flash Tutor: 3

Thank you!!!

Finally someone who seems to know what they are doing and willing to help us lot that haven't got the experience. Well done, maybe next time could you base a tutorial on customs cursors or even platform games? Man I hope so!